The TYY Sauna is located in Student House A, between Proffan Kellari and S-Osis. All TYY members and student organisations can reserve the sauna space.
The sauna space consists of a lounging and kitchen areas, dressing room and shower and of course the sauna. There is a refrigerator, microwave as well as television and music equipment. The maximum capacity in the lounging and sauna areas is 40 people
You can find the reservation calendar below.
Fill out the form and send it. We will send you detailed instructions on how to pick up your keys, cancel your booking, etc. via email, after confirming your booking. It may take couple of days, so please make your bookings as early as possible.
Note! Prices will be updated and the new prices are valid from October 1st.
- Whole evening (max. 10h), Sundays and Mondays € 115
- Whole evening (max. 10h), Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays € 145
- Whole evening (max. 10h), Fridays € 175
- Whole evening (max. 10h), Saturdays € 190
Other than TYY members:
- Whole evening (max. 10h), Sundays and Mondays € 180
- Whole evening (max. 10h), Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays € 250
- Whole evening (max. 10h), Fridays € 270
- Whole evening (max. 10h), Saturdays € 290
For non-members, there is also a € 100 key deposit which will be refunded upon its return. If the key isn't returned within two weeks the key deposit won't be refunded.
Please note! If the sauna reservation is not cancelled by e-mail no later than three (3) business days before the reserved date, the renter is obliged to pay half the agreed reservation rate.
About reserving the TYY Sauna
- TYY Sauna users must take care that none of the residents of the Student Houses will be disturbed by the activities being held in the space.
- The sauna can be reserved between 17.00 and 24.00. There may be no noise at the TYY Sauna after 23.00 and users must be out of the space by 24.00. If these reservation terms are broken, TYY has the right to deny any future use of the TYY Sauna.
- The renter (the one who will sign for the reservation) will be responsible for the sauna space and accidental damages to personal property. The renter is responsible for the general condition and basic cleaning of the space (sweeping the floors, tidying up the washing areas and furniture, taking out the trash) and is liable if there must be any special cleaning done after the use of the spaces.
- Smoking is not permitted inside or in front of the building.
- The time of using the sauna appears from the electronic card system.
- Heating up the sauna: the start-up button (käynnistysnappi) for heating up the stove is located on the wall of the cleaning cupboard in the dressing room. The sauna will be on for six hours by pressing the button once. It takes about 20 minutes for the stove to heat up after pressing the start button.
TYY Sauna reservation
Please make the reservation by contacting Office Secretary Pirjo Saarni:
tel. +358 44 796 1067
TYYn Service Desk, Student House A, 1st floor (Rehtorinpellonkatu 4 A)
Questions about renting?