Pick up packages
International tutors may pick up packages for their exchange students before they arrive. Tutors are asked to fill out and sign a Tutor Information Card at the starting package office, agreeing to be responsible for the package until the exchange student has signed their own borrower agreement.
Tutors don't have to show any payment receipts to pick up packages. Please bring your student card with you.
- Please make sure that your students sign the contract within two weeks after their arrival
- If a borrower’s agreement is not signed within two weeks after the student’s arrival, a penalty fee of €10.00 will be deducted from the deposit
- Please pick up packages ONLY when you have clear consent from your student
- You can pick up packages max two weeks before your students arrival
- Please make sure everything is clean and dry
- Please make sure that your student has provided us his/her IBAN and SWIFT/BIC to receive refund