Resigning from a faculty or department council

The Student Union appoints student members of a faculty or department council. A request for resigning from the council is made to the TYY Specialist in Academic Affairs. The request can be submitted on paper or by e-mail to

When a student member resigns, the deputy member automatically takes his or her place, after which a new deputy member is then selected. A new member is also selected to take the place of a deputy member who chooses to resign.

The Executive Board of TYY then opens the search for new members, as well as, contacts the subject association that represent the students of the faculty or department in question. After this, the Executive Board will allow the resignation and will select the new member.