Dear Exchange Students,
Time has passed quickly and it is soon time to say good-bye. We would like to remind you of some important matters to take care of before you leave.
Opening hours: International Office is closed 5 – 6 May 2016, otherwise we are open normally Mon-Fri 12-14.
- Look up a checklist ”What to do before going home?”
“Check out” at The International Office
- You have to visit the International Office max. one week before you leave home for getting the Final Transcript of Records and the Letter of Confirmation (Departure Certificate).
- Please fill in the Departure Form (sent via e-mail) and bring it with you – we need it for checking your courses and sending the Final transcript to you.
- If you have the departure form of your home university please do not fill it beforehand.
- You should also go to NettiOpsu to change your address to be the one in your home country. The Transcript will be sent to the address you have in NettiOpsu.
- All the written tasks should be handed in before you leave - teachers are not obliged to read any late work.
- You cannot complete courses after your right to study ends on 31 July.
- Course grades and credits are normally registered within two weeks from the date of the exam or the submitted assignments' deadline. If they do not appear, please contact the teacher for missing grades. This way you speed up the process of getting your Final Transcript of Records.
- You can access NettiOpsu until 31 July.
Notification of move
- Remember to make a notification of move before you go home, i.e. let the local Register Office and Post know that you will no longer be in Finland.
- You can get the form for the notification at the Register Office or at any post office.
- Please see www.maistraatti.fi/en/Services/Notification-of-move/
- If you haven’t sent your Finnish Identity Code to us yet, please remember to do so: email@example.com
- The International Office would appreciate if you could give them feedback on your exchange experience at UTU by filling in their online questionnaire. The form is very simple and quite short; it should only take you around 5-10 minutes to fill it in. Thank you!
We wish you all happy final weeks in Turku!