It is time to enroll for the academic year 2019-2020. All students need to register with the University of Turku each academic year as an attending (present) or non-attending (absent) student. You need to be registered as an attending student to get a degree or to get credits entered into the study register Nettiopsu. For the academic year 2019–2020 you can enroll until 31 August.
- Student with the right to study for a new undergraduate degree.
- Follow the instructions and schedule given. You can only enroll in the university after receiving a study place.
- Registration is done at the Oili registration service
- The registration for the academic year will appear in the Opintopolku service immediately and in the University's register after a few days.
- If you are unable to access the Oili Registration Service, please contact the Student Center Disco (email@example.com)
- Registration for attendance is made by paying the membership fee of the Student Union.
- Depending on the form of payment, enrollment may be delayed by a couple of days.
>> Read more
Enrollment for the degree student
- Registration is done at Nettiopsu. A valid user ID of the university is required to log in to the Internet.
- Enrollment as a student is recorded after the student union membership fee has been paid. You can pay either online banking or using a bank transfer in Nettiopsu.
- If you pay for a direct online payment, you will be enrolled immediately. In online banking, transferring data from the bank to the study register takes 3-5 business days, please note this delay!
- Payment without reference number or wrong reference will not be charged for enrollment!
>> Read more
Postgraduate student enrollment
- The first enrollment is recorded directly from the decision of the faculty.
- Continuing Postgraduate students register online.
- Membership of the Student Union for a postgraduate degree is voluntary. You can join the Student Union after enrollment.
- As a member of the Student Union, a postgraduate student receives, for example, lunches at Unica restaurants at a lower price.
>> Read more
Ordering the student card
- The student card is ordered from frank.fi. You can subscribe to a student card once your payment details have been updated to Frank, in a few days.
- For example, you can choose a student card with the payment feature, a plastic student card or a digital student card, called Frank App.
- In a plastic student card, you need a year-long sticker that you get from the Student Union’s Service Desk when your registration has been updated in Nettiopsu.