The Student Union Council decides the new Executive Board on its meeting on 28 November.
The job of the Executive Board is to manage the daily affairs of the Student Union and be responsible for the implementation of the procedure of the TYY plan of action. The Executive Board outwardly represents the Student Union, oversees the management of the Student Union and uses general executive power within the limits of the regulations set by the Student Union and the decisions set by the Student Union Council. The Executive Board is accountable for its actions under the oversight of the Student Union Council.
There will be a Chair as well as five to seven other Executive Board members, each of which has his or her own area of responsibility.
Applicant for a Chair:
- Inari Harjuniemi, Soihdunkantajat
Applicants for Executive Board members:
- Raili Kronström, Hybridiaani
- Anni Mylläri, Vihreä lista
- Olli-Pekka Paasivirta, Vihreä lista
- Paavo Palanterä, Hybridiaani
- Iina Ryhtä, TYY Terveeksi
- Sini Saarinen, Humanistilista
- Sanni Salmenoja, Eduxi
- Emmi Simonen, Ryhmä Lex
- Noel Snygg, TSE-lista
- Vilho Talvela, Vihreä lista