Are you interested in learning Swedish, and more specifically the Swedish spoken in Finland?
We are developing an online course where you can learn Finland Swedish, i.e. the type of Swedish spoken in Finland. The course focuses on everyday language. It also introduces you to Finnish society through the everyday situations in the dialogues. Right now we are doing the final testing (beta-test) before the course can be released and you can be one of the first to try our course and let us know what you think and how we can make it even better.
Would you like to take this opportunity to learn Swedish?
If you try at least one unit of the course and give us your feedback you will get a cinema voucher as a way of saying thank you, if you enter your email address on the feedback form (see 5 below).
Do you already know some Swedish? Please try the course anyway, but you can skip the first units and start with unit 3 or 4.
Ready to start? Please click and then follow the instructions below.
1. Sign-up or sign in if you already have an account
2. Go to All courses in the menu, and then to Finland Swedish Online 1
3. Go through as much of the course as you want (preferably at least one Unit)
4. If you encounter an issue or mistake in the material, report it by pressing the report-issue button (bottom right) and fill in the Bug Report and press "Send bug”
5. When you are done testing the course, press the "Beta Test Feedback” button (to the right of the exercises), fill in your feedback and press "Send feedback”.
6. If you have already studied some Swedish, please write this in the comments.
If you have any questions or any direct feedback, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our project coordinator email@example.com.
All results will be handled anonymously. The system will link issues reported to users, but we will handle it completely anonymously.
The Finland Swedish Online Development Team, Helsinki University
Project coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org