Would you like to work in Latin America? Go on an exchange program? Let’s talk about it…
My name is Eduardo Contreras, I’m from Monterrey, Mexico, I have a bachelor degree in Business Administration. I have 5 years of work experience in Human Resources areas (recruitment, hiring, training and development) working for one of our country’s most important banks and for a national television network; for the last 3 years I’ve been working at the University of Monterrey in the Career Services area.
During this session we will talk about:
- Latin America: Demographic, culture, tourism, economy
- Where do people work in Latin America?: Latin companies and global companies
- Most popular jobs: Careers, skills, abilities
- Job boards / Employment offices
- International Associations
- Immigrant Regulations
Let’s meet on Wednesday October 28, 2015 at 2:15 pm in the Career Services!